Wednesday, November 4, 2009

hmmmm?

hellllo!!...

im so bored now!!..the weather now is getting hotter and hotter and my armpit is sweating 24 /7!! haha.. yea... dat bad!! worse than Malaysia's weather!!.. i still not in the mood to study now lah!! i jus dunno y!!haha.. cuz everyday is like a holiday to me over here.. haha..
ohw.. i had teriyaki chicken for dinner... nice!!! haha.. tmr is my turn to cook and i plan to cook chilli chicken!! haha.. as u know, im currently working now in Han's cafe.. they sell chinese food like othe normal chinese restaurants.. so yeahh.. got inspired by their cooking.. ( we got free food der so yeah.. i have tried almost all the dishes der.. nect am gonna try the sticky rice ice cream!!.=)..) and the food is gooooooood!!!..haha.. so yeahhh. i will take pic of my food tmr and upload here!! hehe.. m going for house meeting now.. ill blog soon k...

OH! and all d best to all my frens who r sitting for exams!! may u score well!!..
hehe

bye!.

No comments: