Monday, November 2, 2009

=)

hola!!
sorry been bz with games on facebook and psp games..haha..
anyways.. so excited! exams in a week time and im done!! no more studying d!!.. hehe..
we just came back from scarborough beach.. so damm tiring.. and d weather was so so hot!!..
i have only 2 papers to sit for my exam.. which is good.. but at the same time no good also cuz i never go for lec for my one of my papers so i do not know what is going on.. haha.. so gonna study the whole day tmr at library..with dee..hehe..
im very happy that i have already fixed things up.. i jus did not realise that i was d one who is to b blame...i always think that im the right one but i didnt realise that i make so many people sad and angry..but there are some ppl who like to purposely bring my name down but i dont care la..my world doesnt revolves around u..but if u still talk bout me ill jus assume dat u still like me and still think about me..hahha.. jk!.. but seriously.. im sorry if i have ever made anyone angry..im sorry everyone.. sorry baby..=(
anyways.. i cant blog for too long cuz m going to cont studying now.. will blog after my exams k..=)

.

No comments: