Sunday, November 15, 2009

eh?

good afternoon world!!
argh!! i jus woke up! so darn tired! i slept quite late yesterday playing psp games.. haha..
u know i used to carry pepper spray with me last time whenever i go out whether for yum cha or outing with frens.. its safe to carry this gadget around as it really helps u a lot.. haha.. but now ever since im with u, i stop carrying dat cuz i know u can be my pepper spray.. am not saying dat we r together 24/7.. jus dat now i feel safer when im around u..cuz i know ull b der for me whenever i need somone to talk to ..=) honestly speaking i dont feel this way with all my other 'frens'.. cuz u either ask me for money or expect me to do something in return..argh.. im not living in the past so not talking about it!! hehe... so yea.. im happy with wat i have now.. it may not be perfect to ppl out der.. but its perfect to me!..

.

with love

.

No comments: