Sunday, April 26, 2009

happy!!


helllo!!..hehhe
so happy!! now got foxtel d!!!...hehe...now i really feel like home...hehe...
for those of u who do not know wats dat..its something like astro where they have lots and lots of channels here...more den astro wei..so its good la!!..every sunday can watch my wife and kids d!!hehe...and im watching american idol now..hehe...and also andrew bought a car d..so yeah..dats good!! dat means dat he can bring me where ever i wan to go d!!hehe.. we going out tmr i think...hehe...so yeah..happy!!..
so anywayz..went out for dinner with my gang to some chinese restaurant at COMO..whihc is near to my house..i cant rem wat my dish called d but if im not wrong it was called combination of mee..haha...ive no idea wats da dish called but its soemtime like dat lah..hehe..it cost me 16.50 aud ler...worth it ler..cuz damm lotsa chicken cubes and vege..me like!!..hehe..dang! forget to take pic of da food la...oh and btw..bi had chilli mussells....nice!! but not as nice as the one we tried at vics park..next time when we go der ill take pic and let u all c k!.=)

omg..i do not wats wrong with my iphone..cant seem to load da pics out from da fon...arggghhh... but nvm...ill try tmr again la...im a bit tired ler..gonna watch tv awhile den sleep..omg..i haven start doing my assignments yet!...haiyoo..k lah...
see yea!!
will upload da pics tmr k!..=)

.

1 comment:

J弟 said...

so happppy ohhhhh haha
thats really great!!! :)