Thursday, April 16, 2009

=)

yay!! so happy!! my sis finally found a job!!..yay! she will b working for DFZ capital.( duty free zone company)...yay!!!...so happy for her..hehe..and transport provided some more and the meeting point is at usj 11..hehe...

and also..was shocked jus now when sis told me dat mum received a call from some scammer..ish...when my mum answered da call she heard a boy screaming for help and he was speaking in chinese wth!! so obvious dat non of us speak chinese and my mum she actually believe lah!..she off the fon and ask my bro to come back..den after bro reached home so kam ngam the same number called and this time some malay guy talked to my mum and said' so u sudah takut kan??' my mum terus hang...

omg..damm scary right..but u know.. if dat time i was da one who answered i will believe oso ler..cuz u panic ma...scary wei..last time u always hear ppl kena and all..and now u pulak getting this kind of call..but thank God again la nothing bad bad happen...so yeah..tot of sharing this with u guys... hehe..=)

anywayz...so happy for my sis!! yay..dat means dat she can buy me dresses!! and food!!..heheheee...love her!!...

list to do for ur lil sister for having finally found a job:
-buy her dresses whether is cheap or exp gila babi

-buy her LV bag( da one she always wanted wan..bi owes me too!!..=P)
-buy her dinner at delicious..( everytime oso she buy me wan when we go outing..but still!! jus wan to remind her..=P..)
-buy her those nails stuff..to decorate her nails
-buy baby cecilia a beautiful dress..=)
-...to b cont..=)

muahs her!

..


No comments: