Friday, April 24, 2009

=)

hello...

ohw..im so bored now...am actually at abacus at uni here waiting for bi to finish his class...need to wait another hour!! omg...

anywayz..had my second test for corporate today..it went ok ler..tho i made few mistakes..hopefully tutor wun minus so much of my marks wei..hehe...

ohw..RC is so nice...now u can buy toilet bowl for ppl to do business..hahaha...i bought pink colour some more..go visit my RC on FB ler...i d made a link on my blog d...so add me if u wanan see my RC..haha...jk...

weather is getting colder and colder d now..omg..jus cuden stand da weather wei..i did not bath some more yes..haha..im so stress la these few days..i got 3 assignment due next wekk wei..and each dueing on tues wed thurs!! omg!! and i haven start doing it yet some more...great right..haha...

so lazy to blog wei now a days..dunno y...i think its da weather ler...jus feel like sleeping all da time..haha..anywayz..i d booked my ticket to malaysia during da hols..will b der fro 12 days...enuf ar??.haihhh..cuz if wanna extend right have to pay extra 100 rm ler...alot right?? ..miss home so much lerrrr..miss mummy!

im gonna stop here ler...dunno wat else to talk ler..will blog back after next wekk k..after finish doing my 3 assignments..so yeah..bye!

.( omg..i jus realized dat my stories r all hanging la..all da above..hhaa..toodlessss)

No comments: