Monday, March 30, 2009

omg!

oh my god!!

im so bengang today!!!...
someone took my new bottle juice and drink it..and now left half only!!..wth..

ok here how we actually found out..bi and me decided to put a mark everytime right after we drink our juice..jus incase la..u know..if ppl come and drink..dat was last night.
this morning..i was happily walking to da fridge with bi for my orange mango juice...and omg!!...someone actually went and took our juice from out other bottle..and its not open bfor wan ok wth!!!.....we got out our both names der big big some more okay!..wth!! damm pissing offfffff!! wan to take oso take la from da one already open right?????smart a bit la if wanna curi!..this wat happened when u stay with ppl dat u know...they tend to take things for granted..wth..jus cuz u know me, i know u.. so dat means u can simply take and drink is it??? da part dat i dont undertsand is...omg...da bottle is new wan k!! meaning nobody open it bfor!!..meaning either me or bi havent rasmikan yet ok!!!and our both name written on it some more and i purposely write big big ok!!!..and u dare to drink it from der some more! wth!!..damm pising off.. is not dat ur parents never give u money right to spend it here???? y must u take other ppls drink?? wth!! im so moving out wei after this sem..i rather stay with ppl dat i dunno...cuz da most they take oso proly utensils...omg..had enuf wei....dat day was my fried rice..dat i dont mind la cuz my fren doesnt know...arggghhh...watever la...damm pissing offf...now everybody said no ok!!! omg!!!...

No comments: