Wednesday, March 18, 2009

='(....


pliz help and guide me to have the courage to stand back to move forward as there is a life ahead of me..im so down now..i wake up with a sad feeling every morning..i do not know wat else to do..i missed him so much..i still cant accept da fact dat this is how our life is gonna b without him..every morning i tell myself dat i must b happy but towards d end of the day i still feel sad..=((

i woke up very early today..around 9 plus..he was da first thing dat crossed my mind when i woke up..=((..i force myself to sleep back till 12..my head is so pain now..i dunno how to not think dat he has gone..=(..bsides i miss my family so so much..i damm emo la..i dunno wat else to blog now bsides blogging bout how depress i am right now..

.

2 comments:

Serena said...

Ching Mei,

It takes time to heal and move on your life.. I know it's very difficult/super duper hard tho it is easy to say than to be done...

You'll need to take up the courage to face the future without him. Past is past. And I know he is special and will always remain in your heart.

Yea, express it out, on your blog or someone who can lend a ear to you. It's good rather than you keep it to yourself.

Remember, it's not the end of the world, you'll need to face challenges/problems coming along the way. You are growing up to become a special lady in your his eyes. You should know he is in heaven watching over you. Think positive and don't let negative thoughts make you feel sad/bad.

Don't ever let your feelings control/overcome you. Be happy and I'm sure he is proud of you! Cheer up!

Serena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.