Tuesday, March 31, 2009

=(


haih..ive jus received a document sent by my sister..the power of attorney document..haih...when i saw da part which stated da date of my dad's passing..i really felt like crying...seriously till now i still cant accept da fact dat he has already gone...i dunno how long will this takes..i cry to sleep almost every night u know..thinking y didnt i do something to prevent that particular incident from happening..i dunno how to move on seriously...yes, to tell u da truth..it is actually affecting my studies real bad...( dad pliz dont b sad reading this...ill b on track soon..ill try not to let this affect me cuz i know u wan me to do my best and not let anything affect me...)..and im cring now..i jus cant stand it la...

really gonna sleep now

good night di..

No comments: