Wednesday, August 20, 2008

( dunno wat to say)..haha

im so sleepy lah now tho i slept in da afternoon with sis from 4 plus till 7..so piggy kan..=)

anyways..today woke up early ler to send my parents off to melaka's airport which is located at batu berendam. i some more slept late da day bfor cuz was busy chatting with this cute dude..haha..jk..so anyways..i slept during the journey but cant sleep well lah..my bro lah! ngi ngo ngi ngo der..annoying lah!!..complaining to my dad over petty stuffs...i hav to wake up like every 5 mins to tell him to stop talking..

ching mei: yang can u please shut ur mouth and drive the car??annoying kan rite??
tze yang: daddy lah..talk to me first wan..so i talk lah..and bla bla bla

can u imagine ar..wake up every 5 mins asking him the same quest and answering da same thing..omg..haahaa..damm funny la.haha..so yeah..we reached at 9 sharp wei..power kan..haha..dad's flight is at 10.30Pm..so after we check in da bagasi all..den me and bro decided to drop by melaka to makan chicken rice ball..hhe..so we parked our car near dat famous chicken rice stall but i dunno da name lah..paiseh paiseh..so while ordering my bro asked a lot of quest lah..whether got sell like side dish and even whether can order quarter ( omg so obvious kan! he damm blur la!!)..so nvm..den when da guy said dat he is only selling steamed chicken, my brothers face changed lah..he told me he doesnt eat steamed one all.he only makan da roasted wan..haiyo..memalukan again..so i thicken my face and said sorry to the uncle la..he darn nice lah u noe.some more can show us where can eat roasted chicken rice ball all..haha..so we went to this restaurant..da corner wan..hiayo i din bring camera again lah!!..=(...always lupa to bring wan..ish..so cant show u all..but im sure u guys know which one i meant..da corner wan..da one in red wan..lotsa famous ppl makan der bfor wan..so anywayas..after makan my bro some more say wanna satay babi..mad la dat fellow..wannn feed me to death all..den luckly haven open yet..so after dat we decided to head straight back to kl cuz i gotta meet my frens for discussion at coll at 12pm..and we reached ngam ngam at 12 u know..power kan..haha..but the best part is my fren totally forgot bout it lah.so i waited fo her till 1..sufffering u noe..ahahaha..so i hang out with my other frens at the smoking area der..but jus for a while la..cuz gotta go look for info for my next week presentation..
and guess wat my fren send to me la tru da mail..da 2008 bikini pics!!..darn sexy lah..will turn da guys on lah for sure..cuz when i was looking at all the pics..lotsa guys were bhind me looking as well..and im serious lah..haha..





eeeee!! gross kan!!..ahhaa..but sexy sial..haha

anyways..im gonna sleep now lah...sleepy tmr class at 8 lah!!..nite nite!!..toodlessss...

No comments: