Sunday, August 17, 2008

excited giler babi!!

ahahha...im back again...im so excited now la bout all this blogging stuff .i hope i dun get hooked to it man..haha..

so anyways..i went to watch mirrors yesterday..darn nice wei..and scary la of course...at least this show has an ending..unlike those other ghost movies like long khong or even ju on..all also got no ending.. we went to catch the 7 oclock show cuz bfr this we d planned to go putra jaya to watch da fire works..i prayed darn hard la ya noe..hoping dat ders no jam on our way d...god read my prayers la dey...haha...my bro la..told me dat i need 2 freaking hours to get der all..cuz many ppl will b watching all..actually true also ler..many ppl went..jus dat dunno y no jam all...so anyways..we were der for 20 mins ..it was very nice..sadly i did not bring my camera so got no pics to show..ish..haha..after that we head straight to old kopitiam at taipan der at around 11..so i jus chill with his frens..darn funny la they all..their conversations keeps me alive wei...is like i dun mind hangin out with dem all they long cuz they for sure has someting interesting to talk about...=)..i left koptiam at around 11.50 cuz i got curfew at 12..)=..i know la its for my own good all..haha..so he sent me home la..and reached ngam ngam at 12 wei...imagine wei..10 mins drive to kota kemuning??haha..he said he wants to show good impression to my fam..so next time can go out with me more often..haha..cute la he..so after sending me home he went back to meet his frens back..=)it takes me 2 hours to sleep yesterday wei..i think cuz of that mirrors show la...haiyo..i even dare not to go to the loo to pee pee la..so melodramatic la me..but dats true la..darn scary la...so i called him back to c wat is he doing der...i told him i cant sleep and he somemore can ask me to go eat so dat i can go sleep..crazy wei..i sudahlah gained 2 kg..and u still wan me to take supper some more..haha..funny wei ..after talking to him for only 5 mins..i started to feel sleepy...haha..i dunno y wei..i think i jus need to hear his voice to make me sleep..haha..

p/s:sorry people..i go no pics to upload la..cuz i dun really like taking pics..cuz i know dat ppl love reading blogs which has pics in it..ill try la k..=)

No comments: