Sunday, August 17, 2008

hola hola

hola peeps..im so excited cuz after dunno how long only i decided to blog..haha..i so jealous la seeing all my kakis blogging der..i used to tell them dat it is a waste of time..haha..anyways..i blog cuz i got nothing to do lah...haha..

im now suppose to b doing my slides fr my presentation but too lazy lah...i neeeeeed a break..afte doing only...2 slides??haha..

and bsides i jus cant cont doing cuz i got someting going on in my mind..im so disapointed with dat person..i mean..after all the one year plus being together..u actually went and tel ppl dat im a beyatch..materialistic ...always expect much from u..and so on...seriously...i jus dunno wat to say when ppl come telling me that..im so piss ya noe..let me put it this way..if im materialistic..i wun b with u at the first place..and bsides my mum wun even get u a hand phone man..so bad of u to talk bad bout me...i took care of u when ur back sakit and let u saty at my house till i even get all da smelly rumours and still i dun care..how far more u wanna go??who else some more u wann tell??dont jus bcuz u cant get wat u wan den u do all this..do u wan me to list down all da stuff u did to me last time??i dun think i need to list dat down cuz i think ur frens themselves know bout u..only innocent ppl dunno the real stories....so who else u wann tell??y not u post blog bout me instead of telling all my kawans da wonderful stories bout me??den u dun hav to waste ur breathe rite??u damm funny eh..everyday saying i miss u all but at the same time talk back bhind my back..sayaing ull love me forever all..all nonsense..end up calling paria..saying i cheat u all..oh my god.so funny..im not like u..i wun list down wat u did to me.. but one day if shit happens to u..den dats ur problemo..i know u wun admit wat u did but u noe wat..im happy dat at least u still think bout me by talking bad bout me..da funniest part is..when i call u and talk to u like frens u do not even felt anything at all..u still can ask me how am i all..and all...darn hypocrite lah u..if u think by doing all this can make u feel happier or LESS bad..go ahead..im so disappointed with u..deap down der..i still care for u and love u...thanks again for all this..

honestly only we both know wat happened during that period..rite???must u lie to ppl and talk bhind my back??..

No comments: