Thursday, August 21, 2008

piss sial!


wat u expect me to do when ppl tell me stuff bout u??? scold him or her back???no kan!
all i can do is jus listen rite??im not gonna side u or anyone ok..damm annoying la u noe...both oso my frens ok...now u r dragging me into ur problemo ok!..actually ders ntg big bout it also..y wanna make a fuss bout it! if u r not den y u care wat ppl say damm it!!..ppl oso talk bout me ok..till my name smelly but i couldnt b bothered oso..cuz as long as im not den y care so much!!..
i dunno who is in da wrong...and i dun wish to know oso...dun frame me for something dat i did not do ok!!..dam pissing off wan! and da best part is u some more come can tell me dat i talk bad bout u...i was like..'wth man..dun simply say if u never hear me saying it from my own mouth ok!'

dun come and say sorry after all the things dat uve done to me
dun come and say sorry jus bcuz im angry after wat u said to me..

u nut case!!

im off to bed!

No comments: