Monday, August 18, 2008

im killing time now..omg!!

it was raining in the morning when i was awaken by my alarm clock..it was 9.20 tat time..i decided to go back to sleep since its raining cuz im sure everybody will also b late for their classes..=P..after dat.. da second alarm woke me up again la..this time damm semangat lah..can bangun straight run to da toilet...haha..it was my mum lah who woke me up..so imagine la..sure can wake up ma..with all da shouting and nagging..haha..den kena kau kau la while driving me to coll..haha..but nvm la..i reached coll at 10.10 pm..so i tot y not go to da cafeteria and grab some sweets..mana tau when i reach to the class room..everybodys der d..so pai seh la..but he is not der yet..=)..so i win...hahha..anyways today is our in class assignments test where case study will b given a week bfor for u to read den come to class today to answer the quest without the case study...it went pretty ok i guess.cuz i read it jus da day bfor.=)

oh my eeeeeee!! im so bored now la..im at coll..he left me some more!!..ish!!..=P

hahah...im now actually sitting in front of the laptop at my coll here..so bored ler..my class ended at 11.30 if im not wrong..supposed to end at 12..omg...den nvm..we went to this noodle shop at ss 15 here..same row as burger king..omg..the food got no taste at all lah..i ordered the sarawak noodle..i got no choice but to steal some of his curry lah to give me more taste..haha...eee..i darn dun like my mondays class lah...my class today ends at 6 PM wei!!..every mon..so silly kan???..some more all lecture wei..die lah!.and da best part kan...my family now at pavilion shopping now! =(..

oh and yeah..i haven cont doing my slides yet..and i have to present the slides tmr..haha...cuz i save da slides on my desktop la..how la my life!!..

i think i better stop here lah..cuz i dunno wat to say la..im gonna go facebook-ing now...and play those lifeless games to kill my time while waiting for my next class at 2...toodles..=)

No comments: