Monday, January 19, 2009

=)

hello..good afternoon !..hehe..i set my alarm at 11 bt i woke up at 1..greattt...haha.so anyways..i had a great time on my birthday on the 22nd Dec. celebrated with family at home..bought a cake from Secret Recipe...yea i turned 21 d!! omg!!! so old d!!!!! and im gonna b 22 this yeazr!!zomg!!!...and da next day went for dinner with bi..im happy cuz im stil celebrating with my family bfor i leave for Aus as im not sure whether will i be coming back anymore or not..my ask me to stay der and find a job der..sigh..so many things in mind now..so many problems come at the same time some more..i jus dunno wat to do now...Dear God, please show me or help me or guide me.. wat should i do to make things get better . watever i do now is not helping him at all..not making him any better tho he got some improvement..sigh..anyway..here r some of my birthday picturesss.=)





yummy!!

this is daddy here..and mummy at the back carrying dragon..=)









Dragon greedy!!!!







daddy and me!!!


last but not least..BABY!!!

No comments: