Thursday, October 16, 2008

hmmmm...?



lalalala..

i was too bored jus now while waiting for my parents to come back from econ save..hehhe..and also waiting for bi to on back his fon cuz his battery kong d..hehe..

so i decided to try to make paper craft..hee..which is a rabbit!!...haha..bi's sis gave it to me yesterday..ahha.so cute of her..hehe..it is not hard at all wei tho da pics may look a bit confusing..hehe...so yeah..andrea..bi's sis said dat she also printed out for me da colour papers which when u fold it to form da rabbit shape, at the same time they coloured for u which looks a lot like a rabbit..ehehe..she printed out 2 colours..white and brown...ahha..so u know la.i damm clumsy wan right..so i tried using A4 paper first ler..test test first..eheheh...i even showed my dad..he said it was very cute k!!..hee..sis as usual la..look at me one kind liek as if its my fist time doing,...hehe..come come i show u all..=)





cute ler!! first attempt k!! not bad D!!..




cute cute!!hehe..der..dats da instruction papers if u can c..which is below da rabbit and da psp..=)


hehe..mind da quality eh..i used my phone to take one...hehe...

so later im gonna fold it using da colour papers given..ehhe..

so letc...i went for class at 8 today..darn early wei...had breakfast with mum at silva..as usual..i talked a lot dat time..ahah..yeah chit chat tilll 7.30 den mum drop me at coll..hehe.waited like dunggu der..sigh..so yeah..my class today from 8 to 2 wei..omg...i came back at 12 da day bfor and did not sleep till one plus ler..wa sdoing my finance assignment..last touch up..hehe..den dat time oso cant sleep ealry cuz i jus finish washing my hair....=P..so was very sleep ler this morning..cant tahan wei..mum picked me up at 2 ..bfor dat went to look for bi to pass his past year paper to him...and of cuz to c him..eheh.cuz seeing him can actually make my day brighter..=)...love u bi...=)..happy doing assignment der..hehe..

so den went home terus i tido..cant tahan..but den dat time was so in da mood to play da lego star wars on psp..so i played like for half hour..ahha..den only sleep..ehe.slept till 6 plus...ahah..den wake up eat my dinner..hehe..

eeeee..i got presentation lah on mon for IMG..my last presentation for this sem...ahaha...haven even prepare da slides yet..chillling la..ahahaa..ok la..im gonna do my research now...toodles...=)

No comments: