Saturday, October 18, 2008

heheh

hihi..im taking a break now from preparing my slides for my monday's presentation..haha..and dat would be my last presentation for this sem..yay!!..hehe...so instead of taking a nap i blog la..ive been sleeping a lot lah..woke up at 11 plus jus now..slept back at 3 plus..den wake up cont with da slides..den slept back some more till 6..omg..ahaa..i feel fat now...haha..



ohw...i pierced my navel d..yay!!..haha..da process was darn fast ler..i pierced at one u at this shop called dragon fly...=)..it hurts a bit ler..felt like somehting penetrate into my skin...haa..but thank god its over...for da past few days ive been hearing stories bout the shop at pyramid ler..i actually made appointment with da guy der d...but den after listening to my frens saying da place der dunno can b trusted or not cuz looks damm doggy so i decided to not to go der..my appointment was yesterday at 2.. but i jus told da guy la something came up and ill get back to him soon..which i dont think i will also..ahha..thank god bi was der with me..he is such a sweetie..i know he was hungry dat time but he waited for me to go for my piercing first den only we eat..hehe..after piercing..we went to makan at kluang station..heh..den we went walking la till 3..den we went for our movie at 3.20..hehe..we watched max payne...very nice! worth watching..bi told me its from a comic book...no wonder la da title sounds darn familiar..hehe..da story line was very nice...hehe..after dat we went back...it was raining dat time and also it was 5 plus when we left so we were caught in da jam for like dunno how long..not dat long la..heh..we reached bi's house around 6 plus i guess den had dinner at his place..hehe..den after dat we went to summit cuz i wanna get a clock for my room cuz right everytime i need to refer to my phone ler..dat oso if my fon is next to me..or else i hav to walk to my fon to know da time once i wake up..hah..but den couldnt find da right wan..im looking for a purple clock..hehe...actually saw one at one u..from da ibox shop..but its a bit too expensive for the size ler...but its very nice..hehe..so yeah after dat went yum cha wit bi's fren at old taste der..hehe..it was nice la..haha..they r all very funny people..hehe..den head home back at 12 ..












=)..




ooh..btw..i have done making da rabbits origami..=)..hehe...come i show u all..=)




hehe...i did it like yesterday...suppose to pass one to bi but forgot to bring it..will pas one to him soon sooon.=)

im gonna continue with my slides now..so toodles...=)




p/s: thanks bi for spending time with me dat day..love u lots bi..=)

No comments: