Friday, August 14, 2009

=D

yes i know..i havent been blogging for quite some time...im so so lazy to blog la now...haha

im so into maple story now god knows why!!.haha..my class started like 3 weeks back d and im still paying maple almost all da time...i must stop playing wei!!! haha..lets see..where is stop...hmmm..oh yea.. whne i was back in Kl i went to aquaria with my mum and bro..it was actually my first time der..haha.always wanted to go der but its either me or my family not free..so yeah...well it was boring la..i dont understand y some ppl can walk till 3 hours?? gila!! i walked der for like less den one hour only wei!! nothing much inside oso..nothing mesmorized me!!..i expected more la seriously..but oh well..at least when ppl ask da next time whether hav i been der den i can tell dem' yes i have been der!! hehe

anyways..took lotsa pictures der..=)..but im jus gonna uplaod few la..3 i mean..hehe..da rest i will uplaod it on Facebook..=)









me and mumy







haha...this is da sting ray ..da big wan..da face damm cute right..hehe

anyways...not to forget..went for my sistes's convo which was held at nikko hotel in KL..yea took lotsa pictures too but im so lazy to uplaod all here..da rest is at Facebook..=D









hehe..k la..gonna go out soon wanna shop for pumps!!..=D
toodles!!.

.


No comments: