Monday, September 22, 2008

farni ..


some ppl ar....know how to talk talk talk but den ar..DARE not to put their real names der..damm annoying rite??like super loser wei..actually i dun wish to entertain this ppl..but den sometimes when i think about it , it really makes me feel like laughing wei..damm loser wei..talk so much but ask dem to put their names they willl give all kinds of excuses wan...haha...talk so much but when ask u put ur name u chicken out..haah..i feel sad and pity for u wei..darn pathetic..=P..if u dun believe rite u go to my chat box and c..a lot of 'interesting' ppl der..these r da ppl lah who has nothing better else to do..ppl with no life wan..they dont need to study or even work cuz all they do is on da computer and type in' www.iloatheyouboi.blogspot.com'.. and start talking rubbish...haha..actually rite i dun mind if u come to my chat box and talk nonsense but put la ur real name pak cik..not very hard rite??wanna play war also play fair a bit lah..puting ur nick name doesnt mean dat u will win oso...or doesnt mean dat u can make me angry also..ur saying in my chat box wun affect me but i jus feel sad for u lah,...cuz u all got nothing better else to do..so lets put it this way..if u all talk bad bout me means u all dun like me..and if u all dun like me means dat bcuz u guys r jus jealous of me...haha...so silly wei...and im laughing now wei..cuz its really very pathetic lah...talk so much but put nick names..fight fairly la mak cik..actually i feel happy u c..at least 'these' ppl kan...they not only talk nonsense in my chat box u know..they also read my blog..haha..so i got some loyal visitors lah..isnt dat good??thanks ar..for reading my blog..

once again...terime kasih eh..yea i know i sound bitchy but u r bitchier lah..talk talk talk more nonsense den me..haha..

lol...

No comments: